• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who makes these?

Signed Out

Looking for a supplier for these signs. Think they are called pan faces?

sign.jpg

J Hill Designs

nah, this is a pan face...

the above, I've always called reverse pan cabinet or something like that

Attachments

• Lightbox_pan_face.jpg
    Lightbox_pan_face.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 130

Signed Out

ok, i knew it wasn't exactly a pan face, but didn't know what to call it. So I have a request to replace about 20 of these, just the faces. Anybody know a good source for these?

Kottwitz-Graphics

That is an Arcitectural type sign, where the face is routed out of alum (anywhere between .063 and .125 alum, depending on the finished face size). The acrylic is mounted on the back (and sometimes routed out called "Push Through" faces). The return is "broke" (and if the faces are too thick, say .090 to .125, they returns are welded on, but thinner material is broke, because its difficult to weld thin material and not distort).

If you don't have a router, you need to outsource someone that can rout alum (Harbor Sales can do it), and then you need to find someone that can break the material.

One thing to remember is it will be difficult to match the paint that is on the cabinets, so you will want to quote in to repaint the signs, so the paint does match.

Signed Out

Try McGill Marketing. I believe they can do those, or just about any exterior lighted sign for that matter.

Ok so I tried this company and they were less than helpful, basically complained to me how one guy screwed up their whole operation and they are trying to figure out how to run their router.. Does anybody know a good wholesale company that can make these signs, they are 54"x18" double sided hinge style.