• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

who makes this wrap material

IGD

this wrap color is the bees knees, I must have it. anyone know who makes it and whats the outdoor life?its a pearl white

Attachments

• pearl-white-wrap.jpg
    pearl-white-wrap.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 81
Looks like a hexis one. I've got a sample of it at my shop. When I get there I'll get you the exact color name. It has a hint of purple in it when the light hits it just right.

Haakon is right, it is the Hexis HX30BPEB. I have a sample of it here that I'm looking at. There is also the HX30RDIB which has more of the purplish pearl in it.

WrapZone

Hexis like everyone says, and Grafityp makes pearl like that aswell.
Saw in another post that you are about to do your first wrap, just so you know this is not a good vinyl to practice with it takes some skill to wrap with the color shifting vinyl and it is quite expensive to practice with aswell.

IGD

thanks for the response guys and I dont think Ill be ordering any hexis for my first full wrap I think ill stick with the avery since ive heard its easy to work with , love this pearl tho, its crazy that you can get this kinda color from a wrap

Haakon

I have samples of the Avery Supreme Wrapping film range here, and its true like johnnysigns says, the pearl (or any light color in the range) does not cover the base colour well. So if your car has different coloured body panels (light paint and black bumpers for example) the basecolour will affect the final outcome.