• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who needs a truck,van or trailer?

signage

I received this in an email saying maybe we should start a collection so they can get a trailer! I say they don't seem to need one and look at all the fuel money they are saving:Big Laugh

So what do you all say:help

visual800

theres 5 minutes Ill never get back. BUT OMG what stellar layouts!!!!

and I always check my lumber before cutting it at shop I never check when i buy it. Videos make people act as they normally wouldnt. Who cards if that stud is warped its behind the sign

Pat Whatley

They aren't afraid of white space, either.

Was that 1/2" PVC on there? Won't that warp into a ball in the Arizona sun?

rjssigns

Bunch of rubes. Not smart enough to put bottom panel on first. Why do people insist on fighting gravity?

OldPaint

THIS IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.
1. nice shop tools. BUT, as always, without the proper knowledge of how to use them, as they show ............what good are they.
2. they can spend all that money on shop tools, but cant afford at least a PICKUP TRUCK??? DID THEY NOT UNDERSTAND signs are bigger then a compact car??? speakin of which did you catch all the "GREAT DESIGN SKILL" ON THAT?
3. i wont even touch their "design skills" as they are self evidently NONE!!!!! AND THE BEST PART WAS THEY ARE SO PROUD TO PUT THEIR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THAT???hahahahahahahahaha
4iam with rjs signs......BOTTOM PANEL 1ST, the other 2 woulda went up a lot easier)))))

Si Allen

IF they had any brush skills ... they could have painted it directly on the wall for about $10 worth of materials.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, but the way they did it, they can easily charge $375.00 including installation for that more than stellar job.

Who needs fancy tools, experience or vehicles when you have American Know-How ??

OldPaint

if he was in florida, i think he would be paying enough of a fine...........HE COULDA BOUGHT A PICKUP TRUCK.
with all the lettering on the car, it now is treated as a COMMERCIAL VEHICLE. subject to DOT RULES. this episode BREAKS ALL THE RULES...........

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe their trailer was out getting detailed or wrapped or something.....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• SW-1.jpg
    SW-1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 57

fmg

That should have been made in Black and white and had Laurel and Hardy starring in it!