• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who prints large volume poly banners?

Mr. T

We have a client that is looking for 1,000-2,000 3'x8 inexpensive banners. The ones I have seen before were a thin poly style banner. Two color with a black backround, full bleed. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Tracy

Mr. T

Banners

Ya, These guys are the real deal. I make small runs of banners for them now but this is a whole different animal with that kind of volume.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Good day Mr. T, I am curious!!! Once these 1-2,000 banners are printed, does the customer intend to customize onesys and twosys?

thats a hell of alot of banners!! maybe speak to one of the merchant members on here, that'll keep them and you busy for sure! man alive!! .... lol

blitzbash

Try a company called Source One Digital they are located in Michigan. I know they do large format printing and might be able to help.

Mr. T

No 1z's or 2z's customized for this batch. All one flavor. Good ole fashioned boring work for someone.

Johnny Go

Since Hockey Season is just about over our Rinkboard printer is getting bored. We could handle it no problem. What's the timeframe?

Dwelltime

At that volume you need to screen print them. Depending on art, we could do that. I wouldn't want to do a bleed print that size.