• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who sells Gildan 50/50 tall....

tattoo.dan

pocket t-shirts and hoodies? I have not been able to find at s&s, sanmar, virgina t's, heritage...my customer promises that is what they have from previous company they went to, so where the heck did they get them? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ProWraps

not sure if they have them or not, but we buy all ours that are gilden from shirtsupplier.com.

might help ya.

Locals Find!

Gildan doesn't make a "Tall" line as far as I know. I have been selling their stuff for almost 15 years now and have never seen or heard of a "Tall" line.

WildWestDesigns

Gildan doesn't make a "Tall" line as far as I know. I have been selling their stuff for almost 15 years now and have never seen or heard of a "Tall" line.

Gildan does sell "Tall" items.

The question is finding them as not many places do carry a "tall" line. Regular T-shirts are going to be easier to find in Gildan then pocket Ts and hoodies from my experience.

Locals Find!

Gildan does sell "Tall" items.

The question is finding them as not many places do carry a "tall" line. Regular T-shirts are going to be easier to find in Gildan then pocket Ts and hoodies from my experience.

Well, I am now redirecting that UPS shipment to my Gildan Rep. He is getting no christmas present from me now. All these years I been working with them scrambling to find tall shirts from other companies and he never said a word.

Thanks for the Heads Up!

WildWestDesigns

Well, I am now redirecting that UPS shipment to my Gildan Rep. He is getting no christmas present from me now. All these years I been working with them scrambling to find tall shirts from other companies and he never said a word.

Thanks for the Heads Up!

G200T is the one that we use for tall T-shirts. No pockets though and it's only a 90/10 blend.

Talls are exceptionally hard to find in my experience. Thankfully I don't deal with them much.

Mosh

One of the reasons I got out of the shirt biz, PITA customers like this were getting way to common!

tattoo.dan

Exactly..PITA customers...I have seen tall, not 50/50 or pocket..I did find Port Tall 50/50 with pocket..just never found a gildan with that combination..oh well..thanks!

Locals Find!

You may want to check out Jensen Activewear. They will put a pocket on anything and if it's not in there stock line you can arrange for a custom order. Also everything is made in the USA over there.

tattoo.dan

You may want to check out Jensen Activewear. They will put a pocket on anything and if it's not in there stock line you can arrange for a custom order. Also everything is made in the USA over there.

sounds pretty cool. I will check them out..Thanks! But also gives me an idea....I bet my mother-in-law would love to sew a pocket on a t-shirt to put her in the holiday spirit! lol

Mosh

Three hours tracking down $100 worth of shirts you make about $30 on..all this and you still have to print them....NOT WORTH IT!