• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who to use for shipping freight?

cdiesel

I've got a franchise that we handle that is now expanding beyond AZ. I've got to ship 96x48x6 boxes that are very lightweight to their new locations, but UPS Freight wants $200 to go the next state over. They're too big to go on standard UPS.

Who are you guys using for this stuff? Thanks for your help!

jwright350

You might be surprised that UPS will do for you on specific package sizes to certain regions. Call your rep and ask for special pricing. In general though that prices isn't horrible for an oversized box. ...but it depends on the rate class

cdiesel

It's just one piece of Gatorboard with routered letters on it. Weighs about 25 lbs total. One piece per store, scattered all over the place.

Jiarby: I just talked to Thomas and he said they typically use FedEx Freight to ship their out of town stuff. Thanks guys!

Typestries

I have had great success with freightquote.com. Easy, cheap, all online or you can call em. See a bunch of quotes and pick your carrier. It' stupid easy.