• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who wholesales blank pens?

J

john1

Looking for a supplier to buy blank pens from, This is for pad printing.

Thanks!

tomence

China, otherwise i use tagmaster.net for blank anything they sell but they have to set you up in their system as a wholesale.

royster13

Unless you buy them by the container load, there is no way to buy blanks and pad print cheaper than you can buy from an ASI supplier.....

J

john1

Unless you buy them by the container load, there is no way to buy blanks and pad print cheaper than you can buy from an ASI supplier.....

I know but you can get close to the pricing and still make alittle money doing lower runs in house.

Just something else to offer to my customers, I am all about keeping as much in house as possible for that customer who needs pens on a Friday and tells me on Monday. The places online can't turn that around :thumb:

If nothing else, I can do my promo stuff in house and keep things rolling. Holidays would be a great time to do a handful of pens for a customer because when they run out they will most likely order some.

Thanks all

royster13

How small of run?.....I can buy 200 printed pens for 52.80 plus shipping.....Do you really think there is money to be made competing with this?....And just because they need it quick, does not mean they will pay you enough to make it worth your while...Many have tried and failed and that is why there are dozens on Printa systems on Craiglist at any given time.....

But you can give www.davroproducts.com a call....They import from India, China, Mexico, etc....

binki

We once thought that too. We sold our pad printer and blank pens and just go through an ASI supplier. Much less hassle.

J

john1

Guess i made yet another bad decision, I'm trying to see if i can cancel my pad printer order before it ships....*sigh*

showcase 66

I am not sure if I would say it is a bad decision John. Great intentions but maybe a little misguided in the thinking. I had one that I got off craigslist a couple of years ago. Only used it a couple of times. I made my money back with it but for me, I didnt have the time to do the work with it. I did use it for a golf tournament though. Added the logo for a golf tournament on golf balls. Made my money back on that one right there. but then sold it for more than I paid so worked out for me.

If you want to look into getting on for things here and there, keep an eye on craigslist

J

john1

I am not sure if I would say it is a bad decision John. Great intentions but maybe a little misguided in the thinking. I had one that I got off craigslist a couple of years ago. Only used it a couple of times. I made my money back with it but for me, I didnt have the time to do the work with it. I did use it for a golf tournament though. Added the logo for a golf tournament on golf balls. Made my money back on that one right there. but then sold it for more than I paid so worked out for me.

If you want to look into getting on for things here and there, keep an eye on craigslist

Thanks Showcase, How was the smell of the inks and stuff? I'm kinda concerned about that but then again i run a Versacamm and that's no big deal to me anyway.

Still working from home and i cannot find out any info online about that topic with these...

showcase 66

Thanks Showcase, How was the smell of the inks and stuff? I'm kinda concerned about that but then again i run a Versacamm and that's no big deal to me anyway.

Still working from home and i cannot find out any info online about that topic with these...

Honestly I cant remember. I dont think it was bad but when I had it I had it out on a semi-enclosed patio off my shop. It was pretty cool but again, I didnt have the time for it.

J

john1

Honestly I cant remember. I dont think it was bad but when I had it I had it out on a semi-enclosed patio off my shop. It was pretty cool but again, I didnt have the time for it.

The fiance is wanting to get more involved in my business and want's to press all the products so...lol

J

john1

Thanks for all the information, I decided to cancel my order i had with imprintor. I was told by the sales rep you don't need any ventilation and someone else at the company this morning said you do beings the thinner you put into the inks is acetone based which is the same stuff finger nail polish has in it. Way too stinky to use for me since i work from home.