• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whoa. 1304 pricing esculation.

trakers

Was looking at Feller's this morning and, damn, glad we bought last August.....

Attachments

• mutoh-wow.jpg
    mutoh-wow.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 67

Pat Whatley

I don't know but the first ad says save over $4500 but there's only $4496 difference in the two. :ROFLMAO:

You'd think they could at least change the look of the ad from year to year.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The only difference between the two is that the expensive edition comes with Flexi Pro and the cheaper version come with the standard complementary RIP. Still, that would be getting full list price for Flexi. Not much of an incentive.

speedmedia

I hope that is a typo or some ball busting is in order...lol

I see the cheaper one comes with 2 sets of inks and the other just one. Different rips but like Bob said doesn't give a whole lot of incentive...

Thanks,
Kurt

Mader Design

Fellers look and layout of their catalog is terrible, now their prices follow suit. I've found much cheaper places for machines, software, and supplies. I've been promised to have stuff in 1 day and it ended up being 3 or 4. Fellers drops the ball I feel. Not to mention every page has a picture of Frank on it.

For the price of the Valujet you could have a Roland Versacamm that prints and cuts. lol Crazy.

ProWraps

just got a new 1304 to my door for the final price of $12999. included everything except a rip. ink carts, cleaning carts, two year warranty, shipping with lift gate, crossover cable, media kit, take up reel.

i grind my vendors just like my customers grind me.

Mader Design

ProWraps, you should be able to grind them. You know the mark up in the industry. But, if your a loyal customer and shows, then why not give your loyal customers a "deal". Do you think it's really going to break them to give you $1000 off? Large companies like this can offer better deals in hopes to pull in more business. I know if a company does me right I will go back to them time and time again.