• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale ADA Signage

DStanworth

Stanworth Sign
I want to recommend www.signsofourtimes.com for interior code signs. Every single time I have used them I get my quote back the same day. Good company, fast response, great product.

Dennis

Attachments

• IMG_6655.jpg
    IMG_6655.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 273

DStanworth

Stanworth Sign
So, those were unassembled at my request. And you are correct, those were not completely ADA Compliant.
Sometimes the designer/architect do what they want. I informed them, and my fabricator brought this up as well.
I had them sign my contract that stated they were not compliant.

I get this situation a quite often doing work in fancy buildings. As long as they pay, I don't have problem with it.

Dennis

2B

So, those were unassembled at my request. And you are correct, those were not completely ADA Compliant.
Sometimes the designer/architect do what they want. I informed them, and my fabricator brought this up as well.
I had them sign my contract that stated they were not compliant.

I get this situation a quite often doing work in fancy buildings. As long as they pay, I don't have problem with it.

Dennis

That is always a good indicator and glad to hear they check instead of running as is.

If they know, the burden is on them.

DStanworth

Stanworth Sign
Signs of our Times will always speak up if there is an issue with the design files I have setup.
I recently had a question about putting braille on exterior apartment room unit numbers, dwelling units.
They put me in touch with Susan Moe, the State Architects Compliance officer.

They are a good wholesaler.

DStanworth

Stanworth Sign
I agree with you 100% Mr. Burton. I am not sure why we all cant just get along and follow the rules. Architects! Ugh!
I could walk away but they feed me a lot of work and I have bills to pay. So I look the other way.

Dennis

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
+1 for Signs of Our Times
I used them a lot before we got enough volume to justify buying our own equipment. They are a great vendor.