• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wholesale canopy's?

Hello everyone,

Can anyone recommend a quality wholesale provider of exterior canopy's? They should be able to print the clients name and info on the fabric.

Thanks, Joe

daveb

General Know-it-all
We've used Illuminated Image in Indiana for years and have been very happy with their work. Not necessarily the cheapest, but about the best and consistent quality I've seen:cool:. I'm sure others on here will have others they use.

TheSnowman

I thought that you had to custom build each frame for each job? Maybe I'm wrong. We have a canvas shop in town that does them, but they won't build the frame, you have to bring your old frame to them and they will re-cover it.

daveb

General Know-it-all
You send them your drawings and measurements and they build it to your specs. They use 1'' alum. square tube and weld everything together, stretch the fabric and deliver it to your door, pretty slick. We've got the equipment to build them but they can do it cheaper and more cost effective in the long run.