• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Card Printing Vendor Needed

Grafix USA

I am looking for 4000 color tent cards that are scored with a flat measurement of 8.5 x 5.5 and folded measurement of 4.25 x 5.5. I couldn't find a vendor on our list that offers these servcies and I tried to order through GotPrint, but they no longer have that size available.

Can anyone here recommend a vendor for this type of printing?

Grafix USA

gotprint.com is who we use.
They used to have this size (3 weeks ago), but they don't any longer and the lady I spoke with said they would only cut to sizes on their web site. Odd, since the size I am needing is simply 1/2 of an 8.5 x 11.

Grafix USA

I have requested an account with 4over (they are fairly local) and had a PM from another member with information, so thanks for all the input.

Grafix USA

I have my first order back from 4over and I have to say I am impressed with the quality and process. Once you figure out how to hunt down the different features on different products its a pretty smooth process.