• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale cardboard cutouts or lifelike stands...

Tony Rome

Been Googling for a while, anybody know a good place to buy lifesize cardboard cutouts (from my customers artwork).
I am thinking a place that prints right onto the cardboard but....
I can also print if you have an idea who could cut the material into shape.
Not sure I could find a place to contour cut cardboard then I apply but I can do coroplast I guess.
Thanks.

Sign Eagle

We don't have a router, usually mount on 3/16" foamboard or ultraboard an cut with a knife, put easel on back. Last year we had order for 6 double faced with a small base stand. We had Harbor Sales route 1/2" Ultraboard, we over sized the prints about 1/4", wet mounted the prints on the precut boards and trimmed around the edge, worked well.

Kevin-shopVOX

Been Googling for a while, anybody know a good place to buy lifesize cardboard cutouts (from my customers artwork).
I am thinking a place that prints right onto the cardboard but....
I can also print if you have an idea who could cut the material into shape.
Not sure I could find a place to contour cut cardboard then I apply but I can do coroplast I guess.
Thanks.

We used http://www.partystandups.com/ for a life size cardboard cut out. Quality was good.

Team Valhalla

Tony... thanks for asking the question! I've been kicking something along this line around for awhile for a new line of driver apparel we're bringing out.

Rick... I'm going to be emailing you also.

SP

nate

We've got you covered. Give us a call or send an email and we'll get this taken care of.

Thanks,
Nate