• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale CNC Letters & Logos

dman0427

Hello everyone!
I'm posting this to gauge the interest in the services I recently began offering here at signs101.

We manufacture dimensional letters & logos cut out of Foam, Gatorfoam, Plastic, Metal Faced Gatorfoam, & PVC.

Below are a few pics.

Please let me know if there's any interest for these services & products.

-Damon
Signs of Houston

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

iSign

nice looking stuff!

I like the Cheryl Garcia sign.
Also, what is the butterfly cut from?

I'm not your best prospect, because I got my own CNC last year, but I won't be selling wholesale. Anyway, good luck with the merchant membership here!

SignManiac

Yes you have a nice selection of work there. I like iSign, wouldn't be a candidate as I too dabble with the router stuff. But a smart sign guy would do well to take advantage of your service.

dman0427

Thanks for the kind words.
iSign, the butterfly was made from satin aluminum faced PVC. It took a while to cut with all the detail.
I hope to be helpful to the signs101 family!

dman0427

Rainy Monday bump.
It's suppose to be a frog strangler today....

Price list in the works.
LMK who would like a copy when its all done.

Circleville Signs

I would definitely be interested in a price list when you have it finished. We are always looking for vendors who can fill in gaps for us, or who are so competetive price wise that we would be foolish to use anyone else.

Gary

buckeyedesigns

More info please

I would be interested too in what you have to offer. Let me know what type of pricing structure you are developing.

Thanks.

dman0427

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Thanks for all the PM's.
I'm still ironing the wrinkles out of the wholesale price list. I'm trying to make it simple and easy to read.

If you need a quote on something just PM me. I try to send them back as quick as possible.

Thanks!
Damon