• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Decals

artiep

Has anyone had any experience wholesaling decals. Our usual price for decals online is $5.50, but I have never sold any quantity. I am confused as to pricing should I discount each decal over a certain quantity or discount the decals per price of sale. I there some kind of formula to use.
Thanks

Circleville Signs

Gonna need ALOT more info. Also, if you want an in depth discussion of pricing, you should consider joining as a premium member, and moving this thread to that side of the forum.

Gary

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wholesaling is generally a term used for the sale of goods to anyone other than a standard consumer. Wholesalers frequently physically assemble, sort and grade goods in large lots, break bulk, repack and redistribute in smaller lots. Wholesalers of most products usually operate from independent premises. Do you fit into this category ??

Or........... are you just interested in selling goods via the internet to a broader audience ??

To do this here at 101... you should look into or about becoming a Merchant Member so you don't step on anyone's toes.

artiep

Wholesaling is generally a term used for the sale of goods to anyone other than a standard consumer. Wholesalers frequently physically assemble, sort and grade goods in large lots, break bulk, repack and redistribute in smaller lots. Wholesalers of most products usually operate from independent premises. Do you fit into this category ??

Or........... are you just interested in selling goods via the internet to a broader audience ??

To do this here at 101... you should look into or about becoming a Merchant Member so you don't step on anyone's toes.

The broader audience is I guess what i am looking for, sorry I didn't know the correct meaning of wholesaler. Not quite sure whos toes I am stepping on by asking a question.

GB2

Old Member
Let's put it this way....if you were printing $10, $20, and $50 bills and selling them on a web site....do you think there's any problem with that??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The broader audience is I guess what i am looking for, sorry I didn't know the correct meaning of wholesaler. Not quite sure whos toes I am stepping on by asking a question.

You're not stepping on toes, because you're not wholesaling to the trade here at 101. Asking cheap questions like this sometimes gets misconstrued as false advertisements and can antagonize Merchant Members here who are truly wholesaling tot he trade.

You might want to look into your other problem now with selling copyrighted merchandise if you don't have proper licensing to do so. :omg:

Air Art Girl

holy moly, there is alot of trademark infringement going on there.
Are you making these or buying them from these mfgrs? Do you have permission if you are making them yourself?

imagep

Let's put it this way....if you were printing $10, $20, and $50 bills and selling them on a web site....do you think there's any problem with that??

Our gov is printing up money and some really big banks, insurance companies, and auto companies apparently had no issue with that.

I'm just saying.

Circleville Signs

Our gov is printing up money and some really big banks, insurance companies, and auto companies apparently had no issue with that.

I'm just saying.

So, basically, what you are saying is that you don't CARE that you are breaking the law and infringing on other's trademarks.

Please go away.

Gary

Farmboy

Harley just loves when people promote them by selling their logoed items. Why bother askin. I'm sure they don't mind.

surf city

Harley just loves when people promote them by selling their logoed items. Why bother askin. I'm sure they don't mind.

LMAO oh yeah Harley LOVES when people other than Harley produce and sell stuff with their logo. One of my best friends owns a Harley dealership and I do his signage and stuff like that but, I won't touch t-shirts or anything like that cause Harley pays people to go around the country and check things out and their legal department is a whole lot bigger than mine.