• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale DTG printer?

PatWhatley

Can anyone recommend a wholesale DTG printer? Looking for someone to send short runs to so we don't have to screenprint them. Preferably close to Alabama.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
we've used samedaytees before and they were okay, not great but I think we got a lemon batch as other people seem to love them.

This was before we bought our own Kornit and now everything is in house (I'm in Hawaii so way to far...)

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Can anyone recommend a wholesale DTG printer? Looking for someone to send short runs to so we don't have to screenprint them. Preferably close to Alabama.
If you have a heat press, DTF prints from custom-transfers.com have been a great help for me for short runs.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I second the transfers. Transfer Xpress, Supacolor, 613Originals, Howard Transfers, multiple others offer short run transfers. Almost half of my business is from using screen printed or full color transfers.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Sinalite.com is a good option I've found for full-color, DTG garment printing. Only complaint is that their shirt stock doesn't always have my first choice. You can get a one-off, full-color, one-sided print on a Gildan shirt for around $9 for a standard-size shirt (plus shipping). It's been worth it even for some short-run 1 to 2 color shirts I had done. The availability of the full color is gravy.

PatWhatley

Thanks for giving me the custom-transfers.com link. I've placed two orders with them so far and I'm sending another one tomorrow. LOVE the feel of the prints and the color is awesome.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Thanks for giving me the custom-transfers.com link. I've placed two orders with them so far and I'm sending another one tomorrow. LOVE the feel of the prints and the color is awesome.
you're welcome. I wish they had a referral program! :roflmao: