• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale DTG printing or sublimation prints?

Pat Whatley

Is there a good wholesale DTG printer anyone would recommend or is there anyone here who does it? I have 25 white 100% cotton shirts that I need printed one side with a full color logo. It's not enough shirts to justify setting up 7 screens for screenprinting.

Also, while I'm at it, is there anyone out there doing wholesale sublimation prints? I would love to be able to order sublimation prints whenever I need them and just press the items in house.

Last edited:

gnubler

I've been looking for the same. Allied has good prices for DTG and screen, but it's not wholesale. If you're supplying the garments you'll want to find someone local in your area.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
samedaytees.com is decent for dtg. We have a kornit and before we got ours working we sent them a few jobs and it worked ok. Tried their digital squeegee (the screen the white base and then dtg on top of it and those were pretty bad though).

acetransco.com does sub transfers but you might want to double check if they only do fabric or if they so hard surface transfers too