• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Flat-Cut-Out Letters

DStanworth

Stanworth Sign
I sell a bunch of individual cut letters. It is easily half of my sales.

I wanted to comment on Gemini in particular. I have always used Steel Art Co. and will always consider them my go to for metal letters. They produce a jewelry like product. Super clean stuff.

I have never been a big fan of Gemini (couple bad experiences) but this year I received a bunch of advertising from them so I decided to give them another try and I am impressed this time around.

I uploaded my artwork request on 7/12 a Friday. I received an order acknowledgement on Tuesday the 16th.
I received the design proof on Wednesday the 15th. I am receiving my letters today the 22nd. So a 10 day turnaround is doable. It's actually very doable. Their response time has improved. I have done three projects with them lately, one was 2" thick cast bronze letters, I have zero complaints.

Also, their online tool for pricing is pretty good. Their final pricing is exactly what I got from their online tool.

I think they have made some changes and I am happy to use them. I am still a huge fan of Steel Art's metal letters.

Dennis