• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WholeSale Grand Format+Wide Format Print Supplier

Centro Graphics

Afternoon all.

Looking for recommendations for grand fiormat printers preferably in California for a prject we are working on at the moment.

Thanks

AdvertiseIt

I'd go with Signs 365; they're in Michigan but deliver the next day (I'm in NJ). I'm very happy with their services.

JgS

California is a big state. What city are you in? B2sign.com in near Los Angeles.

TXFB.INS

they are decent for what they are.

the last order we did it took them 4 tries to get it correct. it was a 12 x 18 on foam board, 3 times was damaged in Shipping other time was not sticking to the board.
the prints on the adhesive vinyl has shown minimal/ no banding and decent color gamut.

the banners have banning, nothing horrible but won't pass for POP or trade show status.
they do sewn hems at no extra cost.

services has always been prompt and friendly with minimal questioning the reprint or refund requests

KevSign

As I know about this company. They are print very low price = cheap medias import from China.

Our vendor one person works them for 6 months and came to old company and lost job title as Manager. Any way He told me they printed as low cost so doesn’t care quality with cheapo media from china, their client return and reprint many jobs. They also have retail print low cost on eBay too, support them it up to you.

I am printing for local print broker as wholesale and just bought my LX850, We are focus quality print with fair price market. So won’t screw up or step on any one foot.

Quality, Services, Consistency!!!