• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Imprinted USB Memory Stick Supplier

Rooster

Does anybody know of a good source to get some imprinted USB memory sticks from?

Preferably the kind that swivel to protect the USB connection and don't have a loose cap.

Locals Find!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SuperX Promo they have tons of the stuff and are reliable. Straight from China where all this stuff is made.
[/FONT]

Right now they got a deal with free imprint free setup & free PMS color match

Minimum order is 100 pieces and production time is 7-10 days also lifetime warranty

Rooster

Thanks royster, that's why I ask here. Hopefully somebody has vetted the suppliers quality so I'm not going in completely blind. Sounds like you have.

royster13

The problem is very few of my clients will pay my price when they compare it to China Direct prices that are 40% or 50% less....Good luck.....

Rooster

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SuperX Promo they have tons of the stuff and are reliable. Straight from China where all this stuff is made.
[/FONT]

Right now they got a deal with free imprint free setup & free PMS color match

Minimum order is 100 pieces and production time is 7-10 days also lifetime warranty

Do you happen to know if they will accept an order from a company that doesn't have an API or PPAI #?

royster13

With a CC#, the other numbers seem less important.....

PS....Done just fine for over 35 years with no "damm" number.....lol...

iSign

Sorry the admins won't allow me to help you.

help is allowed... happens here every day... hang around a few weeks, you just might notice...

...but stealing an advertising opportunity for free, is like stealing one of your signs from you

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry the admins won't allow me to help you.

I too have made your same mistake in the past. Don't feel bad. Be glad Fred is at least polite about it. Look into the merchant membership its probably worth it.

Referrals to suppliers is not only allowed but encouraged. Offering yourself as the supplier is considered self-promotion and requires the member to have a paid merchant subscription if effect.

You may feel you were only being helpful but others may take it as a signal that pitching your wares is standard operating procedure here. IT IS NOT.

Drip Dry

I thought it was OK when someone was asking for a supplier suggestion. I thought the problem was when a non-merchant member outright advertises his services.

Besides, I'm not aware of a merchant member here that would even do what he's looking for.

Locals Find!

I thought it was OK when someone was asking for a supplier suggestion. I thought the problem was when a non-merchant member outright advertises his services.

Besides, I'm not aware of a merchant member here that would even do what he's looking for.

That was what happened in this scenario. He offered his services without being a merchant member.

iSign

the way i read it, they weren't even HIS services... he just knew of a source & wanted a little middle man action instead of directing the OP to the source... an honest mistake... everybody gets one :Big Laugh