• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale offset printing for large decals?

JERHEMI

Hello everybody,

Attached are two example images of a 24" x 20" offset printed, clear polyester decal that needs to stick only a day or two to vehicle floor mat carpet. The backing paper has a crack and peel feature on one side so it's quick and easy to remove backing paper. Can anybody recommend a wholesale provider for such a thing? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5124.jpg
    IMG_5124.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5125.jpg
    IMG_5125.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Bigdawg

Just Me
How many of them are you doing? Offset printed decals are usually meant for large quantities because of the cost of setup.

Bigdawg

Just Me
You're best bet is probably to talk to your local printing companies. That fits on a common stock size (or at least it used to) for offset printing and the size is perfect for a small offset press. If you have a local BCE (Business Card Express) or similar company, I would ask them to quote it. For us, we dropship the stock when it is a specialty paper and they do the printing and trimming at a very affordable cost.

JERHEMI

You're best bet is probably to talk to your local printing companies. That fits on a common stock size (or at least it used to) for offset printing and the size is perfect for a small offset press. If you have a local BCE (Business Card Express) or similar company, I would ask them to quote it. For us, we dropship the stock when it is a specialty paper and they do the printing and trimming at a very affordable cost.
Ok I will look into it. Thank you!