Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wholesale printing on 1105/1360 lam suggestions

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by crny1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    Falling behind on printing and looking for recommendations for someone who can print on Avery 1105 and laminate with 1360.
    I have used we print wraps but their price has went up. Just wondering if there is anyone closer to the $3 a sq ft mark.

Tags:
  2. AdamSok

AdamSok New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    South Jersey
    Yeah, Avery & 3M products have all gone up 5-7% each year for the past 3-5 years. All expenses are rising due to a good economy and inflation. It's a good time for everyone in the industry to raise their retail prices.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tattoosleeve

Tattoosleeve Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Prince George
    Not sure what you're running for printer but maybe look into the Epson S60600. It's dual head and blazing fast and very cost effective as far as pricing goes. Might allow you to keep up without outsourcing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    This is the second time in 5 years I have needed to outsource so I do not see a need to change my printer at this point. The main reason I am behind is not the printer but rather the fact that I am a 1 man show...........

5. Tattoosleeve

Tattoosleeve Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Prince George
    No worries your initial post didn't clarify if it was a long or short term issue.

6. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

We don't stock this material, but could bring it in if you wanted a full roll's worth. Is this something you would like to discuss? (Please send an email to support@firesprint.com with the details for a more timely response).

7. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    I need to get my site finished and my merchant membership. We will be competing with weprintwraps soon and offer solvent and latex printing.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ExecuPrintGS

ExecuPrintGS Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Hartland, WI
    Check out Printitwraps.com
    They are based out of IN, so they are pretty close to you and offer free shipping.

9. ABA Visibility Products

ABA Visibility Products Merchant Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Salt Lake City, UT
    We've got you covered. Give us a call @ 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com.

Thanks for looking!

10. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    Thanks but it isnt a whole rolls worth so it wouldnt be worth it really.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    Honestly wish it was a long term issue then I would feel the need to upgrade printers! But at this point I will stick to what I have.