• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale printing

fojtik83

I'm looking for someone to contract my vehicle wrap printing out to. Anyone in the Cincinnati area, doesn't have to be local, who is looking for some wholesale vehicle wrap jobs? Shoot me an email and we will discuss what I need.

Fojtiktj@gmail.com

:thankyou:

Thanks Mosh... Much appreciatied
For this work I would also send to Mike at Isignia.. If not I
Hands down go to Chris at AZ...

I know both shops are Mad busy but you are in right hands either way!!!

rcook99

Sounds like $X.XX sf is a good ballpark number?

Don't take any offense to this but there is a reason that nobody posted a price in this thread. They prefer to keep pricing in the premium section.

signage

Fojtik83 posting pricing in open forums make the info searchable by your customers. Is this what you want to do?

FatCat

Another vote for Mike at Insignia - for emergencies you could drive up and there and pick up directly. (Something to think about...)

FatCat

FWIW - Mike at Insignia is a stand up guy and very good at what he does. At the same time Merritt is great and does excellent work too, but being that you're in Cincy I would consider Insignia since they're a reasonable drive. You never know when you'll ruin a print and need a rush re-print. Better to drive an hour than wait even on overnight service from UPS or FedEx.

I've been there, done that - just sayin...