• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale source for sandblasted wood signs?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'm not having any success kicking up anyone local. Any recommendations? Merchant Member would be preferred, but at this point, just need a reliable source willing to ship.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yeah, we used to use them extensively where I used to work, but they don't do turnkey (painting, etc.). I'd like a turnkey source....should have mentioned that.

There's a place in Ohio that does it for $60/sf shipped (wood) and $62/sf shipped (HDU). Might give them a try.

Billct2

I'll second Marlene's suggestion. I tried them on her recommendation and was quite satisfied.

T

TonyC

Might try this place...

If for no other reason, their name. www.flyingdonkeycreative.com

I have not used this place but I did have them quote a job recently and they blew everyone out with their pricing. They were very helpful and quick with a quote.

player

The links supplied have some bad signs as samples. Technically executed well but artwork an colour just awful on some/most samples.

SignProPlus-Chip

We do B2B services for signage all the time.
PM or E-mail me anytime for pricing or quote on anything sign related.

Sandblasted, Routed, dimensional letters, Channel Letters etc... we fabricate it all in-house.

Billct2

Wholesalers have nothing to do with design, colors, even materials, their job is to execute the project according to the design provided.

player

Wholesalers have nothing to do with design, colors, even materials, their job is to execute the project according to the design provided.

Wholesalers should be so good at making a product, they make it for everyone. Not dumb zombies that produce whatever crap is thrown at them. The people ordering from a wholesaler don't necessarily know what makes a good sandblasted sign design, and would rely on the expertise of the expert they hire. Some of these wholesalers have no clue and it shows. Some do though.

player

This highlights what can be wrong with the sign industry. Non designers design a sign they cannot design or make, then farm it out to be made by people who can technically make it, even though the final product is a visual failure. Signs are more than ink on vinyl. A good sign has an esthetic value that is more than the sum of it's parts. An artistic element that creates the sign's true value.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: Now, you guys are beginning to catch on................................. :peace!:

neato

This highlights what can be wrong with the sign industry. Non designers design a sign they cannot design or make, then farm it out to be made by people who can technically make it, even though the final product is a visual failure. Signs are more than ink on vinyl. A good sign has an esthetic value that is more than the sum of it's parts. An artistic element that creates the sign's true value.

But it's not the wholesalers job to redesign what's sent to him/her/them. They're doing work for other sign companies, not end users. The problem isn't the wholesaler, it's the sign shop that designed and sold the sign.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I think onions are disgusting. It doesn't mean restaurants shouldn't serve them.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thank you all for the links and responses and PM's. I'll respond to the PM's ASAP.