• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Subcontract Cut Vinyl Decals

datcat

Sorry if this is in the wrong category (point me in the right direction and I'll repost if so). Anyway, haven't been a regular here in ages but I've got a request that's out of my league. I need to see if I can sub this out due to the quantity request and timing of requested delivery. I've done 500 of these and gave a price for 1000, 1500, & 2000. I'm a part timer here and can only work evenings and weekends so the 2000 is near impossible to commit to. I advised the client of this going in but they like the product and were ok with the bulk price...me not so much. My happy spot would have been the 1000 count. The approximate size is 3" x 7" and the small lettering is about 3/16" tall. Actually weeds pretty well as I rounded up the corners and points to help out a bit. Any help with leads and/or pricing for the listed quantities would be appreciated.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0124 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0124 (Small).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 87

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong category (point me in the right direction and I'll repost if so).

The right place for this would be in the Member to Member Classifieds > Bids Wanted or to shop the Merchant Members. Putting it in the open forums is simply an invitation and encouragement for anonymous non-Merchant Members to pick up work and short change some of our biggest supporters.

Sorry to sound off on your thread but open requests for services happens here entirely too much.

Typestries

Thanks Fred!~!

The right place for this would be in the Member to Member Classifieds > Bids Wanted or to shop the Merchant Members. Putting it in the open forums is simply an invitation and encouragement for anonymous non-Merchant Members to pick up work and short change some of our biggest supporters.

Sorry to sound off on your thread but open requests for services happens here entirely too much.

datcat

Thanks Fred, that's why I prefaced the thread the way I did. I knew the forum changed drastically since I was a regular. My business turned to primarily screen printing the past few years.