• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale supplier for Plastic Slatwall Inserts

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a wholesale supplier for custom plastic slatwall inserts? One of my clients is looking to purchase 2k+ of custom plastic slatwall inserts, for holding shoes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

m giese

Clarify please:

Inserts? are you talking about the plastic inserts that slide into the slot to change the color of the slot from the natural color of the mdf to another color, i.e. contrasting or matching the face of the slatwall,

or

are you talking about acrylic shelves to put the shoes on?

onlyjames

Im actually talking about the plastic inserts that hang from the slat wall, not the actual slat wall. The walls in their locations already have slat walls, they are looking for custom hangers to set shoes on.

Ive attached a picture of a normal insert holding a shoe. Im looking for something like this, but custom made with their logo and a unique shape (not just a rectangle with a sign insert).

Does anyone know of a vendor for something like this?

Attachments

• SHOE.jpg
    SHOE.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 78

onlyjames

Thanks, Ive contacted them and Im waiting for a response.

If anyone else knows any other suppliers that may be able to provide a custom product, please help.

Thanks