Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Wholesale trimless channel letters

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by bowtievega, May 15, 2019.

1. bowtievega

bowtievega Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hi all,
    We have a job we will be bidding soon that will require some trimless channel letters. Does anyone have a recommendation for a wholesaler that manufactures trimless letters? Specifically the ones made on a SDS bender. We typically fabricate most of our own stuff but we are not set up for making these efficiently. Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Gennalee Thunder

Gennalee Thunder New Member

Jan 22, 2019
    Benbrook, TX
    Try Gemini

3. Does Gemini do trimless? We have an SDS bender now. Before that, it was a nightmare trying to make them.

4. Bradley D

Bradley D Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Texas
    We have an SDS Automation Bender and sell trimless channel letters exclusively to the trade. Let me know if i can help.

5. Bradley D

Bradley D Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Texas
    Here are a few pictures just from my phone of jobs we have been working on this week. The 14 inch calf logo is for a company in California that require trimless letters. The 2 was a demo for a sign company that needed 300 letters made in 10 days. That was too much too soon so I had to be honest and turn that opportunity down. The "UN" we decided to redo because there are some small defects probably not seen in the photos. Www.jigsign.com

Attached Files:

6. bowtievega

bowtievega Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Gilbert, AZ
    Those look sharp Bradley D, i will keep you guys in mind moving forward. I especially like how you finished the back of the '2', very nice.

• Like Like x 2