• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Vendor Needed for Gerber Edge Produced Graphics

Wade Neff

Greetings and Happy New Year! My name is Wade Neff, and I am the signage manager at Strategic Factory in Owings Mills, Maryland. I’m reaching out because we are looking for a (ideally a local/regional) source for Gerber Edge production. We are looking to get out of the business of producing Gerber Edge products, but we have a few legacy customers who still need the occasional directory strip or other small project produced where we would still want to use the Edge for consistency.

Anyone aware of any local to the Baltimore/DC metro area companies that would offer competitive wholesale pricing on small runs of Gerber Edge product? Alternatively, if there was a reliable nationwide provider that could produce and ship to us affordably that would be an acceptable secondary option.

Thanks all!

mrbid

Wade, if you are still looking we maybe able to help. We are in Hagerstown Maryland. Still need to ship items but at least in the state! We still run our Edge 2 every day...Not as much as we use to but it is still a good part of our business. Contact me if you need anything! Mike at gsimages@live.com

artofacks1

Greetings and Happy New Year! My name is Wade Neff, and I am the signage manager at Strategic Factory in Owings Mills, Maryland. I’m reaching out because we are looking for a (ideally a local/regional) source for Gerber Edge production. We are looking to get out of the business of producing Gerber Edge products, but we have a few legacy customers who still need the occasional directory strip or other small project produced where we would still want to use the Edge for consistency.

Anyone aware of any local to the Baltimore/DC metro area companies that would offer competitive wholesale pricing on small runs of Gerber Edge product? Alternatively, if there was a reliable nationwide provider that could produce and ship to us affordably that would be an acceptable secondary option.

Thanks all!
Hello, I messaged you.