Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wholesale Vendor Needed for Gerber Edge Produced Graphics

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by Wade Neff, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Wade Neff

Wade Neff New Member

Dec 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    Greetings and Happy New Year! My name is Wade Neff, and I am the signage manager at Strategic Factory in Owings Mills, Maryland. I’m reaching out because we are looking for a (ideally a local/regional) source for Gerber Edge production. We are looking to get out of the business of producing Gerber Edge products, but we have a few legacy customers who still need the occasional directory strip or other small project produced where we would still want to use the Edge for consistency.

Anyone aware of any local to the Baltimore/DC metro area companies that would offer competitive wholesale pricing on small runs of Gerber Edge product? Alternatively, if there was a reliable nationwide provider that could produce and ship to us affordably that would be an acceptable secondary option.

Thanks all!

2. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    Contact artofacks1artofacks1 on here. He posted a thread a few days ago looking to expand his product offerings from the Edge. Also Fred WeissFred Weiss could be a resource or refer you to someone.

3. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    Message sent

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wade Neff

Wade Neff New Member

Dec 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    Thanks very much, BlueMoonATL! Much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  5. nssignguy

nssignguy New Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Nova Scotia
    We do Edge work all the time as well. We are located in Nova Scotia, Canada. If you are interested contact me at dwaters@metalinegraphics.com.

6. mrbid

mrbid Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Hagerstown, Md
    Wade, if you are still looking we maybe able to help. We are in Hagerstown Maryland. Still need to ship items but at least in the state! We still run our Edge 2 every day...Not as much as we use to but it is still a good part of our business. Contact me if you need anything! Mike at gsimages@live.com

7. artofacks1

artofacks1 Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Hello, I messaged you.