• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale wallpaper printing

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Looking for a wholesaler to do some wallpaper printing. Real wallpaper that requires paste, not adhesive-backed stuff. Seems like most wholesalers don't print this material. Dreamscape Suede ideally. I know about Indy Imaging, but they only print 54" wide material. Really need someone that can print to 60"w material. I have also reached out to Merritt.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Yes, I know it is vinyl. I just mean I need the paste-on style, not adhesive-backed. Only MM I see is Merritt. ABA does not appear to print wallpaper.

LarryB

Why does it have to be 60" wide? Most wallpaper come in 54" wide rolls. We use Korographics Abaco Beach wallpaper and UV print on our flatbed printer.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Why does it have to be 60" wide? Most wallpaper come in 54" wide rolls. We use Korographics Abaco Beach wallpaper and UV print on our flatbed printer.
We are applying 55" wide strips to an archway. It would make installation very difficult to have to do it in 2 pieces.

unclebun

We have done some Dreamscape before, but have very little call for it. But we can print that big on our Epson. We could do it if you wanted.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
We have done some Dreamscape before, but have very little call for it. But we can print that big on our Epson. We could do it if you wanted.
We have a 60in Epson solvent printer, but we have had issues with solvent ink rubbing off during install. Sorry, I should have specified UV printing for this.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have contacted a number of wholesalers. Seems like if it is not something they do regularly, and/or have the material on hand, they are very reluctant to take on the project.

I see. You can PM me and I will put you in touch with AAA Flag and Banner, they do a ton of wall paper.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have contacted a number of wholesalers. Seems like if it is not something they do regularly, and/or have the material on hand, they are very reluctant to take on the project.

Check out 2CT also, this guy can pump it all out for you no problem and he is a cool dude.