Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wholesale wallpaper printing

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Zendavor Signs, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    Looking for a wholesaler to do some wallpaper printing. Real wallpaper that requires paste, not adhesive-backed stuff. Seems like most wholesalers don't print this material. Dreamscape Suede ideally. I know about Indy Imaging, but they only print 54" wide material. Really need someone that can print to 60"w material. I have also reached out to Merritt.

Tags:
  2. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    You know that is vinyl right?

Let me know if you can't find any mms on here, I know a few companies I can refer you to.

3. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    Yes, I know it is vinyl. I just mean I need the paste-on style, not adhesive-backed. Only MM I see is Merritt. ABA does not appear to print wallpaper.

4. LarryB

LarryB Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Webster, Texas
    Why does it have to be 60" wide? Most wallpaper come in 54" wide rolls. We use Korographics Abaco Beach wallpaper and UV print on our flatbed printer.

5. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    We are applying 55" wide strips to an archway. It would make installation very difficult to have to do it in 2 pieces.

6. fresh

fresh Very Active Member

May 16, 2011
    nj
    My favorite place to send stuff like this is WYLD . I'm sure if you buy a roll of material, they will print it for you.

7. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

We have done some Dreamscape before, but have very little call for it. But we can print that big on our Epson. We could do it if you wanted.

8. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    ABA can do anything I think, they have all the good machines.

9. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    We have a 60in Epson solvent printer, but we have had issues with solvent ink rubbing off during install. Sorry, I should have specified UV printing for this.

10. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    I have contacted a number of wholesalers. Seems like if it is not something they do regularly, and/or have the material on hand, they are very reluctant to take on the project.

11. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I see. You can PM me and I will put you in touch with AAA Flag and Banner, they do a ton of wall paper.

12. Christian @ 2CT Media

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Have you ever tried latex? We have printed lots of Dreamscape Suede with our latexes and there have been do rubbing issues that I know of.

13. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Check out 2CT also, this guy can pump it all out for you no problem and he is a cool dude.

14. Christian @ 2CT Media

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    I appreciate the plug, I am unfortunately not a MM here (yet) so I don't want to take away from those who fully support this great site.

15. ABA Visibility Products

ABA Visibility Products Merchant Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Thanks BigFishDM.

Zendavor Signs, we can do this for you. Give Bryan a call at 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com.

Thank you.