Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wholsale digital printing sacramento ?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by kgrafix, Jun 21, 2011.

1. kgrafix

kgrafix New Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am in desperate need of a wholsale digital printer in the Sacramento,CA area. I have a Mutoh Falcon model Piece of S_ _ _, that is unreliable at best. I have been using a company of thieves in Florida but cant take the marked up shipping charges anymore. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !!!

2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You might want to check Our Merchant Members. You can sort by location and choose the Outsource category. Looks like the closest to you is AZPRO who does amazingly good work.

3. njshorts

njshorts Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Meadville, PA
    If Sacramento doesn't work out... We're not thieves, but are in Florida and charge actual shipping, and no shipping in some cases. I'd be happy to work with you if you're interested... E-mail me- nick (at) shortystampa.com