• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's Chuck and how did he post 4 billion times?

Jillbeans

Dammit ya beat me to it!
hahhaha
Love....Jill

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 71

TheSnowman

Dang! That's almost like when it said that the most visitors ever were on a like 3AM one day, and it was like 2,000 people or something.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He was working for Gore at the time and they had the binary system all messed up. One of the first computer glitches of the day, but they still count. This is how the liberals get their votes...... they invent means.

Pat Whatley

I don't know Chuck but I think we should start taking bets on what day Shovelhead will surpass Fred in his post count.

TheSnowman

Ok, I don't know who Chuck Graham is...but I assume he's in a wheelchair or something...therefore making this the Best. Video. Ever.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif
That's funny. :ROFLMAO:

Chuck is the main man for support for our photo gallery software. He stopped by last night to give me some help with a support issue. I have no idea why his visit set off his post count.

Bradster941

I just saw that the most frequent poster is now Chuck. I've never heard of him! :Big Laugh

----- UPDATE NOVEMBER 4, 2009-----

It has been discovered that "Chuck" is actually "Signs and Frames" who was banned from this site some time ago.

The V-Bulletin software that runs this site allowed Chuck, ( Signs and Frames ) to continue to log on and post his non stop dribble and carry on conversations and arguments with himself daily, hourly, and minute by minute. The boards software simply enacted a global ignore setting to the rest of the members accounts here so they didn't have to read his post..

Wonder what Chuck is talking about now? .......................... Not