• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whos working today? (sunday)

Craig Sjoquist

Well since the a job came in, I do it and git- r- dun the job was delayed a week so I'm knocking it now before I get slammed with more work later this week, since I'm still on my bicycle for the last 7 months and my truck not running yet I jump on any day to work and be thankful for it.

This one is a corrugated building and the sign I'm painting needs to look like it been there for 40 years all faded like, ...Pictures will follow when done with a step by step sorta.

Haakon

10.30PM Sunday evening in Norway now, cutting a batch of reflective transfer logos that needs to be ready by 7AM tomorrow morning, last minute rush job. I'd rather do it now than at 6AM tomorrow, the cutter runs while I'm online shopping for a sublimation printer setup, just have to weed 30 logos in a bit, no biggie :)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm working...

Finishing up some evacuation signs, some code signs for another job before they get final inspection (that is if the client got me the information), and doing some city permit submittal for another job... (boooooooring stuff)

All this while taking care of the wife, and my youngest son who busted his arm last week and had surgery on it a couple of days ago, making dinner and getting the other 2 boys to pick up after themselves. Shopping for pants for #3 kid and filling up a truck to make a run to the dump!

artbot

never ever take a day off.

yesterday was my birthday (43rd!). worked only 8 hours for a change. today knocking out the pierced areas of the aluminum sections and trimming the almond color (petg mounted panels). each section is 14' so it's all clumsy big stuff today.

Attachments

• miami_addition.jpg
    miami_addition.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 90

petesign

Plywood for the roof, and she's all finished. Just in time for it to get cold.

Attachments

• doghouse.jpg
    doghouse.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 91

Kottwitz-Graphics

Yep, Went in and installed a routed alum facia panel for a new restaurant going in a strip mall. Then walked a couple of doors down and installed some etch film on a couple of doors for privacy.

Got home, finished up some artwork to send to a customer so I can finish up his sign this week, and get it installed.

Grabbed a bite to eat, and just don't have enough time to go prime the backside of some routed letters to go on a sign that I have to finish up by next weekend.

As far as working on weekends, I have to do it sometimes. Next weekend, I will be out installing a set of channel letters for a new Y. Then I'm going to install the sign that I did the artwork today. And while I have the lift, I'm going to take down a sign for a buddy that went out of business. And if there is time, I'm going to check my chimney, trim a tree in my back yard, and caulk some windows on my shop...

Mainframe

Spent the day changing the engine in the boom truck, got it ready to come out, don't usually do any work on Sunday but it started blowing blue smoke & banging coming back from a job on Thursday, should be back up & running in a couple of days, I don't trust any one else to work on it.

Farmboy

petesign, I looked quick at your dog house and though, wow...it's huge! At first glance I thought it was sitting on the floor until I noticed the drills next to it.

zmatalucci

I work in some capacity every day, but I enjoy it. I have some what distanced myself from "signs" lately, and have been focusing more on my tombstone business. It allows me 1000 times more opportunities to utilize my creative juices, and still has an exceptional profit margin.

Marco

Work everyday, I'm a workaholic. Met a client today, couple of leads from him which could lead to at least 2 addt'l jobs.