• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whut the heyull is that thing?

Jillbeans

Any ideas?
:thankyou:
Sorry for the terrible pic.
Used a cell phone on a bizcard in a bar.
Love.....Jill

Attachments

• 0119111732.jpg
    0119111732.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 67

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It looks very much like a god-awful thing called 'Rough Rider Redux' with the 'R' diddled a bit.

Or not...

SignosaurusRex

I believe that is APOLLO from Letraset .......with a modified R.
Apparently it is only available in press-type and I don't know of any a.k.a.'s or clones/knockoffs.

Last edited:

BobM

Any ideas?
:thankyou:
Sorry for the terrible pic.
Used a cell phone on a bizcard in a bar.
Love.....Jill

How much did you have to drink to get that picture all fuzzied up like that? Just use Comic Sans and drink the same amount again and it will look perfect. :bushmill: :ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

I suspected it may be a Letraset.
Hey I only had two beers (the first since longer ago than I can remember)
This is for my friend Bill, who took me along to help with his estimate.
Blame the bar on him.
Thank you!

phototec

Letraset catalog

I believe that is APOLLO from Letraset .......with a modified R.
Apparently it is only available in press-type and I don't know of any a.k.a.'s or clones/knockoffs.

Although "Apollo" is not listed, here is a down-loadable Letraset catalog in true PDF format, that means, each individual letter is scale-able, so if you know how to extract PDF pages, then using a vector editor (AI), you can use any selected font letter(s) for mock ups, etc. See example below.

http://www.letraset.com/pdf/LETCAT_FONTEK.pdf

Attachments

• sample.pdf
    215.1 KB · Views: 99

Jillbeans

GG that's exactly what my topic title was supposed to sound like!
Thanks so much for helping, this isn't even my job, so I appreciate it and so will my friend Bill.