• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why? Brand new VS-640

wallstyle

Why?

image-847983798.png

scuba_steve2699

static electricity buildup. I installed a printer once and saw it on the second day it was running. Look at a stop static kit to remedy the situation in the future.

Jack Knight1979

It happens. I have to reboot our roland a couple times a year. Now VersaWorks on the other hand. That bogged down pile has to be rebooted a couple times a day. If I only have to restart VW a couple times a week, it's a miracle.

2B

Yeah we VS 640, got it June 2011, also and have had a slew of odd and unsolvable issues. Still having issues with the contour cutting. have had the internals replaced at least once and still a work in progress, :frustrated: besides that going good

ruckusman

I reckon the printer had a tab of LSD or some Shrooms - I've had that exact visual distortion going on in my head, and needed a reboot to cure it also...

scuba_steve2699

Yeah we VS 640, got it June 2011, also and have had a slew of odd and unsolvable issues. Still having issues with the contour cutting. have had the internals replaced at least once and still a work in progress, :frustrated: besides that going good

Sounds like your dealer needs to take better care of you.....

2B

Sounds like your dealer needs to take better care of you.....

Dealer has been unmatched, has always been to shop within hours of issues.

this machine has already had the motherboard replaced 2 or 3 (cant remember exact) times, the cables replaced, hard reset and re-calibrated cant count the number of times, new sensors, cutting head, blades, strips etc....

The unsolved issues are such one of the head programmers for Roland knows of our machine and when the tech comes out he calls GREG directly and trouble shoots