• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why can't I start a new line of text or paragraph on this site?

gabagoo

Is this something new here or has Windows update done something to my comp. I tried on other forums and it works there just not here. What's going on? basically when I hit ENTER the cursor stays where it is and will not start a new line of copy

gabagoo

let me try 12345678 nope will not move down!!! ugggg as if my day was not bad enough before 10 am

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Try a course at the local community college. They have ways of teaching anyone anything, whether it's right or wrong, you'll learn it. :rock-n-roll:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Known bug with IE and this particular version of vBulletin. Here on the forums go to your settings> General Settings and change the Message Editor Interface to the standard editor.....

HDvinyl

Trump 2020

Attachments

• 32.JPG
    32.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 69

ddarlak

Go Bills!
cool, i just quit trying to respond to threads when using my laptop cuz i was having the same problem.