• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why I didnt make it to sgia...

KevSign

Congrats! to your family.

Next 18m another G right :) Just like me.

YOUR AVATAR THAT'S MY COUSIN. Just kidding, He is Vietnamese singer.

John L

Congrats! Being dad to two daughters is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I just got back from touring Penn State with my oldest. I was where you are now... yesterday! I wish you well.

d fleming

Beautiful! My "baby" just got married earlier this month, enjoy the ride to that day, it won't be as long as you think!

Border

Congrats, man, it goes by quick. My daughter turns 21 tomorrow and it seems like just yesterday that I sent her off to kindergarten.

thewood

Congrats! What beautiful babies. I have two girls myself--my youngest turns four today. Time flies.

ProWraps

Thanks again all! This one sure is different than the last one.... By different I mean QUIET!!!! Thank god. Her big sister just FINALLY started sleeping through the night (and of course sleeps in our bed, whist kicking me to death all night.)

showcase 66

Thanks again all! This one sure is different than the last one.... By different I mean QUIET!!!! Thank god.

My second one slept through the night no problem. First one was up all the time but we found out later it was because he was allergic to peanuts and nuts. My wife ate them all the time while nursing. But I always joke around and say if we would have had my third one first, he would have been an only child. Man that kid is a handful. Still wouldnt trade him in.