• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

why is this happening??

signwizz

went to plot today and production manager is making my designs appear bigger than they are but it plots the right size but PM says its around an 1/8 bigger and weed boarder is off...
any ideas

Shane.

Attachments

• flexi sign.jpg
    flexi sign.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 158

MikePro

stroke?
edited to add: seems odd that you are also scaled at 93% but still shows up as larger dimension.

stew1tx

Centex Wraps and Signs
look in the panel view, there is a small check box like 2 lines down from top on left under the panel size group that has little red arrows and a square. that tells PM to place a imaginary border around an object. suppose you are running 10 of those little cut jobs and want to put .5" in between them to ease your weeding and trimming, that box if you put .25 in (because it would be .25 from each side yielding .5 in between 2) you would have a half inch of play room between images or cut images. Can be helpful when maximizing numbers of decals per width of substrate.