• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why no Onyx forum?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Title pretty much says it. can we add an Onyx forum? I mean there is one for Graphic Tracer...
There was one called "onyx talk" was alright, got quiet after a few years. i think it was ran by an ex employee... i forget now. A few of us from there are here though

Bly

I think the bloke that ran it got sick and couldn't work in the industry any more.
It had some knowledgable people on it too.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I think the bloke that ran it got sick and couldn't work in the industry any more.
It had some knowledgable people on it too.

That rings bells actually. it's a shame, it did turn into a good community. i wonder if it's gone for good or the back end is still there.

Signed Out

If you want me to add it I will.

I think it would be a good addition. Was going to cruise through the onyx sub forum last night to get a feel for any features of the software that I may be missing out on. But there wasn't one. Can just search, which I did, but a designated forum might be beneficial.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
I think it would be nice to have it separated to its own sub. Will make future searching a bit easier than having to navigate through a bunch of unrelated RIP issues. +1 for adding it please.