Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why pay more for floor graphic material?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by BigfishDM, Dec 1, 2020.

1. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Anyone you know making floor graphics for the pandemic recovery I make it SUPER SIMPLE! No one can beat my quality OR price for durable ONE-STEP floor graphic materials!

So, just to reinnervate real quick, if you do floor graphics and buy this stuff already, then why pay more for the material? Multiple versions available for every budget!

Tags:
  2. Boudica

Boudica Active Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Spokane, WA
    We use Ij40 with matte lam for floor graphics. aaaaaall day long. Its a material that we always have on hand - one of our mainstays.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Cool, if you are paying more than $100 for your laminate then you should give me a shot!

4. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    I can vouch that this material he has is good stuff. I bought 5 rolls and have printed 4 of them. Customers are very happy and it prints/cuts very good.

• Like Like x 1