• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why there is no LED Display thread?

dlcled

hi guys,I am just a new member here. After a few views in this forum, I didn't find some threads about LED Displays. I am a salesman from a manufacturer of LED Displays here in China. So, I am interested in LED Signs topic more.

I am also interested in topics about LED Sign technical issues, marketing, installation,etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
oh, and if you are a salesman for led displays, if you become a merchant member, i'll be more than happy to see what you have in the way of led bulbs (194's, 912's, etc) ... Have some really odd jobs coming up that will require that sort of led lighting.

dlcled

Yeah, I am just trying to order a 60x160 banner to make AD. but failed to pay. not know why.I just sent an email to you guys. Still not sure if become a merchant member or just make AD , which one is better and effecient.

oh, and if you are a salesman for led displays, if you become a merchant member, i'll be more than happy to see what you have in the way of led bulbs (194's, 912's, etc) ... Have some really odd jobs coming up that will require that sort of led lighting.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yeah, I am just trying to order a 60x160 banner to make AD. but failed to pay. not know why.I just sent an email to you guys. Still not sure if become a merchant member or just make AD , which one is better and effecient.

Your email was received and replied to. It included links to where to place and pay for your order.

In a comparison between a subscription or a banner ad, my recommendation is to go with the subscription.

I would recommend that you use our private message system here for best results in contacting me. All our mail passes through an online spam filter. For better or for worse, email from China tends to get classified as spam.

dlcled

Hi, I think your recommendation is better than just a banner... I saw somewhere a few days ago that the subscription costs around $50? Can you please tell me how much should I pay for the basic subscription? I basically want to try, because I am not sure if I can get good inquiries from your AD...

My another question is if I can pay by paypal directly to your paypal account? because I failed to pay on your online store.

Thank you!

Your email was received and replied to. It included links to where to place and pay for your order.

In a comparison between a subscription or a banner ad, my recommendation is to go with the subscription.

I would recommend that you use our private message system here for best results in contacting me. All our mail passes through an online spam filter. For better or for worse, email from China tends to get classified as spam.

bigben

If you become a merchant member, I'll have some questions for you about your products.

Take it, it will worth it...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi, I think your recommendation is better than just a banner... I saw somewhere a few days ago that the subscription costs around $50? Can you please tell me how much should I pay for the basic subscription? I basically want to try, because I am not sure if I can get good inquiries from your AD...

My another question is if I can pay by paypal directly to your paypal account? because I failed to pay on your online store.

Thank you!

$50 is for a premium subscription which is not the same as a merchant subscription. Merchant subscriptions range from $115 for 3 months to $600 for 12 months depending on your volume of annual sales to the sign, print and related industries. Here is a link to the ordering page. Please read the descriptions for each subscription and then click on the drop down menu to see the prices. Both our online store and the subscription order processing are handled by PayPal. You can use either a PayPal account or a major credit card.

dlcled

Hi, I think I'd better order "Merchant Membership (Level 1)" $185,Six month for a trial.What I am concerning is if this membership can be allowed to create an AD in Merchant list or merchant directory or even classified advertising in "Recent AD" area?

Thank you

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi, I think I'd better order "Merchant Membership (Level 1)" $185,Six month for a trial.What I am concerning is if this membership can be allowed to create an AD in Merchant list or merchant directory or even classified advertising in "Recent AD" area?

Thank you

Yes, all of those things are included. You may create as many merchant directory ads and classified ads as you want. The recent ad feature is an automatic feature of the classified ad software ... create you ad or listing and it will show up until enough newer ones are placed. The merchant list is created by me after which you may edit it to better describe your company.

dlcled

Okay, Thank you for your help! I will talk to my partner and check if there is enough money in his paypal. I will have this thing done next week.

Thanks again!.

Yes, all of those things are included. You may create as many merchant directory ads and classified ads as you want. The recent ad feature is an automatic feature of the classified ad software ... create you ad or listing and it will show up until enough newer ones are placed. The merchant list is created by me after which you may edit it to better describe your company.

dlcled

thank you so much! I think our LED Signs are suit to ad here.:thankyou:

Will talk you soon when our ad hit on line.:cool1:

If you become a merchant member, I'll have some questions for you about your products.

Take it, it will worth it...

dlcled

Hi Fred,

We paid $185.00 to your paypal just now. Could you please tell me how to proceed to make AD on this forum?

Thank you!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Fred,

We paid $185.00 to your paypal just now. Could you please tell me how to proceed to make AD on this forum?

Thank you!

I just sent you a private message, which is the best way for you and I to discuss anything. It has a link to a thread which should be helpful. There are also help files for using the Merchant Directory and the classified ads. Please read the information at the link in the private message and then look over the help files located by clicking HERE.