• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why we pay high USPS postage rates? Here is the answer....

Dennis422

Package sent from STrongsville, Ohio to Uniontown, Ohio.
46 miles and 50 minutes driving.
It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, and see where it is right now????

LOL

:banghead: :covereyes: :noway: Great job USPS :thumb:

Attachments

• Distance.jpg
    Distance.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Tracking.jpg
    Tracking.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 53

ddarlak

Go Bills!
when you choose first class over priority you will get just that, first class isn't given as much attention as priority...

spend the extra few bucks or drive the 50 miles....

Dennis422

when you choose first class over priority you will get just that, first class isn't given as much attention as priority...

spend the extra few bucks or drive the 50 miles....

eBay sale, buyer chooses the way it is shipped. They chose First Class.

But.... that is not the issue

visual800

Lol figgers! What do you expect from an institution that comes up with a method to save millions and says they will implement this method 1 year later!

TXFB.INS

It all depends where their shipping "hub" is located.

Frustrating sometimes....but that's how it works. :peace!:

Very true we have had packages go HUNDREDS of miles out of the way. or better yet they get stuck at the HUB for 3 weeks
it is like taking flights with layovers, point A to point B does NOT mean a straight line

we now only offer the USPS FLAT RATE boxes, they are priority, come with free tracking and free insurance. if the items does NOT fit in one of those boxes FedEx all the way for us.

Lol figgers! What do you expect from an institution that comes up with a method to save millions and says they will implement this method 1 year later!

that was actually to work of congress (hooray to politics sticking the stinky fingers in EVERYTHING),
USPS did try to implement a no Saturday delivery this year HOWEVER, congress blocked the ruling so USPS is having to get it through congress before it can be implemented

threeputt

Package sent from STrongsville, Ohio to Uniontown, Ohio.
46 miles and 50 minutes driving.
It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, and see where it is right now????

LOL

:banghead: :covereyes: :noway: Great job USPS :thumb:

Wow, that takes me back. Graduated Strongsville High 1966. Go Mustangs! Is that where you're currently set-up?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Only option customer to pay $10 - $14 UPS Ground Shipping charge, UPS takes $7, you pocket $7, customer gets the goods fast and is insured up to $100 automatically. Everyone's happy. So every time you folks need a printhead manifold (DX4 or DX5) and about to purchase on eBay, you know you are making my day. :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess the driver never heard that lady saying..... R E C A L C U L A T I N G..... R E C A L C U L A T I N G..... R E C A L C U L A T I N G.....
I'd like to bust that lady in the chops sometimes. To get to our shop, she tells people to make a left on a bridge two blocks away. There IS no left off a bridge. Not even at one end or the other. You hafta drive almost three blocks to make the left.

Pat Whatley

As my mailman says....if you think you can do it cheaper and better they are more than happy to let you deliver it yourself.

Marlene

if I send a package next door either Fedex or UPS, it goes all over hell before getting delivered too, kind of expected with the hub method.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
if I send a package next door either Fedex or UPS, it goes all over hell before getting delivered too, kind of expected with the hub method.

:ROFLMAO: That's so funny, cause if I have a package going next door, I usually walk it over or call them and they come over for it.