• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why word spacing matters

Jillbeans

Hahahaha to all of the above, some I've seen and some are new.
I swear we had that Jesus light switch when I was a kid.
Maybe that's what's wrong with me.
Love....Jill

GypsyGraphics

nice! dont want to leave out cotton chicken candy nuggets... while the spacing is okay I always read this other one as "bicycle riding dogs"

i hate the way cotton chicken sticks to the roof of my mouth

and where the heck is my dog suppose to ride her bike, that's just mean.

oh look... MEGA*UCKS is having some kinda 2'fer deal!!!
although, if they're really mega, two would probably be overkill?

as for the OP's sign...
they forgot the Enter & Exit signs

Enter-Exit.jpg

Last edited:

signworxonline

Hahaha great finds so far. :p Here's a few I came across ...

Attachments

• 115445.jpg
    115445.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 42
  • funnysigns002.jpg
    funnysigns002.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 53
  • sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 48

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Oh, BTW, the lady in post #24 was Angela Merkel, German Chancellor.

Note the picture on her Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

According to my trusty gang awareness handbook that could be a sign of trouble:

HAND SIGNS
Hand signs, often referred to as gang signs, were first used by Chinese Triads several hundred years ago. Black gang members introduced hands signs to the gang culture in the mid-1970s in Los Angeles. It is believed they copied their hand signs from family members who used secret hand signs in their fraternal societies and Masonic groups. Over time, gang members have developed hand signs unique to their particular gangs. Hand signs are often a physical representation of gang nomenclature, such as using fingers to spell the word “blood,” or of symbols found in gang graffiti, such as pitchforks and numbers. This nonverbal form of communication has been quickly accepted and adopted by gangs across the nation.
Hand signs are a nonverbal form of communication much like American Sign Language, but hand signs should not be confused with sign language. A quick flash of the hand is used as an announcement of gang affiliation or as a challenge or insult. These hand signs, which are quickly displayed with the fingers, hands, and body, have very specific meanings to gang members. Gang members will often invert or modify the signs of a rival gang as an insult, known as “throwing down"

wayne k
guam usa

slappy

got my new avatar from this thread:thumb:

here's one i found.....
I'm starting to wonder what a minnow shot is now?

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Here's one I did up in CorelDraw.....

heh, heh... slight hi-jack, here....

A number of years ago here in Red Deer, there was a Psychic Convention of some sort, and of course, there were the usual bunch who forgot something and need something printed "ASAP".

These people would call wondering, "are my business cards done, yet.. .?" We had fellow here who would take great delight in replying "you mean you don't know?"...

Suz

Funny Stuff, I'm havi'n a good laugh! The white van with pic reminded me of a Customer who came in late last summer and asked me to re-do the lettering on one side of his white van...

The lettering used to read: GEORGE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE - No job too small w/ Phone #
with some missing letters... GEORGE'S MAN SERVICE - No job too small w/Phone #