• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wide Format Printer Board Sales and Repair

Jemmings

Authorized Repair Center
We repair printed circuit boards for OEM suppliers, many Mimaki, Roland and Mutoh dealers and printer end-users. Let us repair your printed circuit board for a fraction of the cost of replacement

Unlike others emulating our services, we have 38 years repairing industrial equipment using state-of-the art testing and repair equipment including an oscilloscope, multi-meters, signal generator, protocol analyzer, microscopes, IC chip de-solder/solder unit and several printer test beds allowing us to correctly and quickly repair and test Printer PCBs. Call 678-714-1990 for current pricing.

Turn-around time is often the same day the part is received. No one is faster!

We Repair

• Motherboards*
  • Headboards
  • Slider Boards
  • Carriage Boards
  • Power Supplys

Not Listed? Call Us

Firmware programming and calibration information is *retained
Most repairs are completed within one business day

Call Toll Free: 1-866-369-0196 for details on this service

* This is dependant upon the extent of the damage to the board.
Thank you for fixing my Mutoh Falcon Outdoor main board. It is in and works great. I can't thank you enough for what you did to fix a board that others could not. I will tell every sign shop I know about your services and how nice it was to work with an honest company.

Comments from a couple of our customers:

Thank You Again,
Bob (Apple Valley Signs)

I put the motherboard you repaired back into my machine and it is working great!

Thank you and your hard working staff.
*Scott Lewczak
www.signfarm.com

*Scott won first place in the 2008 sign business Magazine commercial vehicle wrap contest.
Second place this in 2009 and was runner up in the 2009 3M vehicle wrap contest.