• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wierd nozzle issues

J Hill Designs

OK so I have been having this problem for a while now...Magenta nozzle check will be fine right when I turn on the machine...run a clean, and it goes to crap (like 20% firing correctly)...

I swapped supply lines C with M to see if it was a supply issue...nozzles performed beautifully on both swapped heads..before and after a few cleanings...

Swap them back, do a clean, and M goes to crap again...

I cant see it being supply, because magenta came in fine on the C head...
I cant see it being capping, because cyan came in fine on the M head...
I can't see it being the head because again cyan came in fine when switched...

Any thoughts?

Please disregard Lc and Lm...those are known issues..

Hope pics are clear enough, and TIA :thumb:

Attachments

• ink_2.jpg
    ink_2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 103
  • ink_1.jpg
    ink_1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 77
  • ink_3.jpg
    ink_3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 86

HulkSmash

im having the EXACT same issue with my 9000. Got it to work then i cleaned it gain and it stopped working. its annoying and can't figure it out. Let me know if you can find a way to fix it. I've tried everything.

J Hill Designs

Im about to just swap ink chips and damper lines so that what it thinks is magenta is actually cyan and vice versa but that would waste ~200ml of ink to refill the sub tanks..

btw this is an OCE CS6060 which is Seiko 64s which is HP 9000

HulkSmash

Well my Main issue is with the light cyan. Im having the same issue. The light cyan when i do a nozzle check has the sketchy pattern. and my prints done take the light cyan. :(
so what are your known cyan issues? Cause i have no idea.

J Hill Designs

It got ALOT better after a thorough manual head cleaning - seems a bunch of gunk was building up where the cap top lip sits on the head when parked...I will continue to monitor it