• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wil this printer work?

WildWestDesigns

For small format (up to 13 x 19), that would be the printer I would suggest. We use an older version of that same printer.

If you get it through Conde, they have in the past shipped it with a printer driver that I really like for transfers. I do believe they sell it separately if you don't purchase the printer from them though. I would suggest that driver.

DirtyD

If your talking about Sawgrass powerdriver, I think that's a free download, I have the USCUTTER dysub thats smaller the 3110 and I was given that driver.

Those are very good printers and are very well known throughout all of dye sub vendors they print very nice and bright colors, you will need a heat press of course and just remember to print in reverse.. Damn do I forget that one ALL the time

WildWestDesigns

If your talking about Sawgrass powerdriver, I think that's a free download, I have the USCUTTER dysub thats smaller the 3110 and I was given that driver.

No, Conde has developed their own driver for these printers. The one that you are talking about you can find on the Sawgrass website and it will also include color palettes for Ai, Ps, and DRAW as well.

That is a good driver, don't get me wrong, but that wasn't the one that I was talking about.

BESTBLANKS

Ricoh Sublimation Printers

Wondering if this printer will work to sublimate socks and dryfit shirts?

This printer would be used to make t-shirt and short combo for football teams.

http://www.uscutter.com/Dye-Sublimation-Printer-Ricoh-SG-7100DN

We make football helmet decals using our edgfx and envision set up and a lot of my clients are asking for the t and shorts.

Hi, Perhaps we can help. We are a premier sublimation wholesaler. We are currently running a promotion on the Ricoh SG 7100DN Printer.
Receive FREE INK - $126.00 value of SubliJet-R Ink Plus the printer has been reduced $120.00 as well.
Please see this page http://www.bestblanks.com/epsonprinters.html for details and all the other sublimation printers available as well.

We offer everything for sublimation printing. Please feel free to call us with any questions you have: 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com