Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Wilcom Es3 Opening Issues

Discussion in 'Embroidery' started by rcook99, Apr 24, 2017.

1. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    I while back I picked up that lockey virus. Well I had a backup so we just installed a new SSD and reloaded everything. Had issues with WIlcom not opening and just leaving the splash screen up until i ended it in task manager. So I decided to upgrade from WIn 7 to Win 10 and all of a sudden Wilcom is working great. Came down to my system last Thursday and same problem as before. Tried what I found on Wilcom site but that just gets rid of splash screen which I already know how to do. The first time it happened I called them and they signed on to my system with my old HD and could not figure it out so I am guessing they won't have much luck when I call them this time as well. The funny thing is it works on a laptop I own with win 10.

Any ideas.

Tags: