• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wild West

d fleming

So, change of embroidery vendor after 15 years, long ugly story. Decided to check the forum and find someone to do digitizing so I can back up all my embroidery files for MY future use. Everyone seemed to be positive about Evan @ Wild West. Add me to the list. Excellent, work, attitude, pricing, all the things I strive for my company to be. Nice job Evan! A pleasure to add you to my vendor list.

Suz

Good Job Wildwest! I may use you someday, I get so busy and don't always have time to digitize someting. Glad you are here! What program do you use to digitize? Wilcom?

WildWestDesigns

Good Job Wildwest! I may use you someday, I get so busy and don't always have time to digitize someting. Glad you are here! What program do you use to digitize? Wilcom?

Wilcom EmbroideryStudio Level 3 is the one that I use most of the time. Great program.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 113