• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will thermoflex work???

I have a customer who wants a carhart jacket done. It's one of those brown ones that are super stiff??? Would thermoflex plus work???

Thanks

Idea Design

I've never used ThermoFlex on Carhartt, but IMO, an expensive coat like a Carhartt deserves embroidery.

They embroider outstandingly so, and look fantastic.

Bigdawg

Just Me
No... absolutely not. Carhart's are finshed with something that repels the thermoflex... go ahead... ask me how I know :-(

Embroidery is absolutely the way to go... and what we ended up doing on the replacement jacket...

signrios

The only way to put something on a Carhartt is to embroider it. ThermoFlex stuff sucks anyway.

my cousin had a company letter up about 20 of these jackets for a christmas party give away , the lettering fell off an all of the jackets.
good thing i didn't do the job.

knifemaker3

The only way to put something on a Carhartt is to embroider it. ThermoFlex stuff sucks anyway.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......oh wait.....50% of my small order garments are done in Thermoflex of one flavor or another. :doh:

You'll find that among garment decorators who use heat pressed vinyls for small order that thermoflex is the most used.

At least that is the general concensus with all the ones I know and I frequent at least 2 different garment decorator forums.

I 100% agree that embroidery is the way to go on Carhartt coats.

Replicator

AAG has used ThermoFlex almost daily for the past 5 years . . . It's great stuff !

Maybe not on a carhartt jacket, but it is really a great product !