Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window Cling Pricing

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by DRPSignsNGrafix, Sep 18, 2020.

1. DRPSignsNGrafix

DRPSignsNGrafix Very Active Member

OK i'm at a loss here. I need to price out 8 window clings digital print and cut. I don't want to over price them but also don't want to be to cheap on them. I have not done these before. They loved how they came out. Now I just need to set up the bill. What's everyone else charging? Square foot pricing? Per decal pricing? HELPPPPPPPP_

Tags:
  2. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Material cost x 2.5
    Machine time @ XX / hr
    Labour @ XX / hr

3. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Wait did you say you’d already done these and delivered them BEFORE you figured out the pricing?

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  5. mkmieciak

mkmieciak Lost Soul

Aug 14, 2013
    Illinois
    I agree, sometimes it is close and sometimes way off. I just thought it might help DRP as they had NO idea how to price the window clings. I don't what kind of printing he has been doing for the years he has been a member here but obviously not window graphics.

6. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Well, we just had two unlaminated ones get stuck together face to face that we had to eat the cost from the customer to get another set. 2) 4'x10' was $500, unlaminated. I've never bought these or the material before, but I think that was waaaay out of line.

7. mkmieciak

mkmieciak Lost Soul

Aug 14, 2013
    Illinois

8. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

charge the same as if they had been adhesive vinyl.