• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Cling

Have a customer asking me to do some clear window clings with printed graphics. Haven't done these before. Looking for suggestions on a good material to buy. Will be printing with a mutoh falcon.

lol......yes read the thread! lol.. we up untill then did all our sc decals on our gerber which is ideal. just becare if doing it on an inkjet.

okay now you guys have me nervous as all I have is the mutoh with eco solv inks. This job is for our chamber of commerce. It is the first project we are doing for them so it has to be perfect. They want to order 50 clings.

So when the ink sticks to the window, is it because the cling has been on the window too long? Has anyone had success with these on a solvent printer?

I was looking at some cling material from sign warehouse and it says it is compatible with eco solvent. Help!!