Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window Perf for tint

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Hog Wild graphics, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    I have a business that is wanting their windows done and aske me how much heat/light reduction would come if I used perf. They are thinking about doing perf instead of lettering and tint. Will the Perf help that much?

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    If you use 70/30 perf it should help quite a bit. But there is still nothing like a good tint job to block UV and light transmission.

3. Edna

Edna Member

Oct 9, 2012
    How lony do they expect the perv to last?

4. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    depends on how many pills he took, over 6 hours need to seek medical attention. :thankyou:

5. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Ooops error correction on my previous post. I meant 50/50 not 70/30..duh.

6. Wraptrick

Wraptrick Member

Jul 16, 2012
    I did this on my sister's Prius for the baby.. just printed it black and laminated. It definitely keeps the sun out of the baby's eyes.

In the future, I would use the IJ8150 instead, though... it lasts a lot longer.